Friday, December 3, 2010

Summary on My First Run

Click image to enlarge

This is the summary of my first run using the Nike+ system. It was a bit hard on my knees considering I'm 27kgs over weight.


My pace was fairly consistent. SLOW [being at 9 minutes/km] but consistent.


As you can see the Nike+ system records certain data like the duration, distance, pace and calories burnt. For my next run I will use the Adidas miCoach to show everyone reading this blog, how it works.


Tried this before? Share your experience and tips on the comments page!

4 comments:

  1. oooh looking forward to see how adidas micoach works

    ReplyDelete
  2. rarely fun.. just swim more :)
    but the concept is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J : Next post will be about how i set up a coaching plan with miCoach :)

    Ken : Too bad you can take device in the pool with ya haha. Hey but I was thinking of swimming as part of my routine. May need tips in the future

    ReplyDelete