Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First!



Hey folks! I’m so excited to be writing this first post! So much to say but I don’t want to get off the wrong foot, so I guess the logical thing to do is to introduce this blog.
For those of you who missed the “What is Theburnwithin” page, I highly recommend you checking it out to have a firm grasp of what this blog is about.
Now that’s out of the way, a little planning should be in order.
I'll start off with the amount of calories "I should be taking" but won't necessarily follow a specific diet to accomplish my goals.


Few months back I got myself Shaun T's Insanity Workout, but never got around to actually use it. For those of you who really want to take your cadio workout to the next level should check this program out. You stick with the program for 60 days, but let me warn you here, it is pretty HARDCORE. I almost pass out on my first day. You can check it out here. Oooh and there's a little sneak preview for you as well!





What I want to highlight from this is the nutritional book that comes with the program. Besides diet plans it has a formula where you calculate your daily calories intake based on your age,gender, weight and height. You can read it HERE.


So my calorie intake for this project should be at 2742 calories a day to ensure i lose weight. Seems doable.


Be sure to come back for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment