Friday, December 10, 2010

Back From Holiday / Food / Booze


Ahh it's good to be back after 4 days being away. No exercise were done while I was up at the foothills and now I feel as though I'm way behind schedule.


Since there were not workouts, I guess I'll just blog about the trip, don't worry it's gonna be short. You get to see what we've been munching on and finally see what I look like.


This trip was all about booze and food. So don't be surprised at what we've been eating.


carbo load

mayo pasta

hot dogs

wings

booze

lamb!




BBQ baby! Man's favorite outdoor meal. I've actually been craving for some outdoor grilling session. Total intake of calories that night could've been anywhere between 3500 - 4000 calories. *Gulp*. Just gotta push myself harder this coming week.


the hot dogs / chicken chefs [I'm the one on the right]


checking out


So after checking out we decided to go for a hike at Kinabalu National Park. It was a short hike, and I wanted to get it on my Nike+ to calculate our distance but as it was, there was no reception up at the mountain. Oh Digi where were you when I needed you.


taking a short break

And after all that walk, we headed to the strawberry farm and had strawberry ice cream. So much for all the hiking.

awesome.

Gonna work on the Spartacus : Blood and Sand workout tomorrow. Need to get back on track!




4 comments:

  1. hmm gunung kinabalu would be a nice short escapade, were there lot of ppl during school holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey popcolours, thanks for stopping by. surprisingly not many people were anywhere near Kundasang while I was there. I guess everyone headed down to Kota Kinabalu instead :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. never been to Sabah before..
    well, my friends kept talking about hiking the Kinabalu mountain, so who knows.. one day i might be there :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ken, you should really give it a go, a word of advice though, you gotta at least get some cardio done before going up, its gonna be a killer!

    ReplyDelete