Saturday, April 30, 2011

First Light Training in Months!

So I started off with a light work out. Something to get my shoulders back into action again.

Warmed up with a little light cycle. Burning 146 Calories in 10 minutes cycling 3.95km.



Moving on to weights. Since the condominium I'm living in has no bench I had to live with the machine.



3 x 12 reps of Chest Press [80 pounds], Close Grip
3 x 12 reps of Chest Press [80 pounds], Wide Grip
3 x 12 reps of Chest Fly Machine [80 pounds]
3 x 12 reps of Lat Pull Down [80 pounds]


What the whole gym looks like.








Nothing special, just have to make do with what I have.

5 comments:

  1. wow.. They're so............empty. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah hehe, just the way i like it actually, so i don't have to wait for the machines :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaa where is this?? Looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The condo where i live Glamiva :)

    ReplyDelete